Monday, September 26, 2005

7 hrs 2 go

i had my science paper 2day!! n i went widout studyin!! seriously i just studied 4 like 20 min n in da bus as i wsnt well!the paper ws like okish type i ll get above 40 ... thats widout studyin!!!n da funniest part ws i didnt study nethin but in bio ,ppl asked me questions!! it had 2 b da other way around neways!my head is achin like nethin! now dont ask y i came 2 skool? as i dont knoe myself. it ws like just a routine
my bday is gonna b the most buggin one as dad n mom rnt here n therfore i cant do nethin on my bday. i m gonna b all alone ... how bad cod it get??? but er.... ok fine i can celebrate it later!!! i can na?? ishani , divya ,rasneet n archi had 2 cum 2 my place but just bcoz of transportation they cant!! yaar delhi itne badee kyon hai???
so they will cum after half year at my place
i m still not well but i really dont wanna miss skool 2morrow!!!
so 1 day 2 go!!!! its actually 7 hrs left!!lol... i m lookin 4 ward 2 my bday like nethin
bi bi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home