Tuesday, September 27, 2005

at last!!

its my bday at last!!! it is such an awesome day!!!the day started wid 4 ppl callin me on my bday at 12 o clock ... dad n mom called up in da mornin at 5.30 ie they had 2 get up in 3 in the night
2 wish me!! dat ws so sweet of them!!! mom n dad r cumin 2morrow .... they sure r gonna get me goodies!! ye!!!!!
and in the skool wid such sweet friends i actually had a blast!ishani had me such a cool card n ever1 signed it ..oh! n abhilasha gaveme such a cute soft toy ... i luved it...it is so so cute!!!
ok as i told u i m already broke .... noe i m literally on da street... my entire class n dunno how many ppl just looted me like nethin! but it ws fun ...
oh!! how cod i 4get my friendz gave me da proper bday bumps!!! dat ws so er.... wht shod i say??? cant get a word...uh... funnily irratatin ??? hehe
i just love this day!!! rite now as i told u i cant go newhere 2day but "perhaps" my cousins will come n sm of my friendz will cum at 6 not sure though
hey!! i really luv u ppl!!it ws just bcoz of u ppl that i njoyed so much!!!i really got amazin friends!!!seriously!!thanx 4 bein wid me every time!! hats off 2 all of u!!
i m so vella!! lol! i really dunno wht shod i do ??? i ve seen all da latest movies so i cant order them also ...kya karoon??
hmm perhaps i ll keep typin until my fingers ache 2day!!
i still havent started wid half yearlies prep!! uh??? now y m i thinkin bout studies 2day???
i m listenin 2 music 2 . music is actually so cool !! it releases u of all ur tension n blah blah
lol!
gtg now as da phone has started ringin like nethin .. i ll complete this later!!
bye!
thanx once agn 2 all of u!!
cya!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

Hey
A very very happy b'day to u!!
I waited for u after the french pd. n u didn't seem to be around so i had to go without wishing u...
anyways, hope u enjoy ur day!!

4:43 AM

 
Blogger kasturi said...

hey kretika..a very happy b'day..go,have fun!n pleez dont waste ur bday by studying..u can start wid ur prep. tomorrow or day after tomorrow..lol.. neways..enjoy this day 2 ur fullest coz bdays cum once a year..bi

5:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home