Sunday, January 29, 2006

*

Good morning….
Hmm it is a bit cold 2day but it has 2 b ( ok!! a weird statement …)
But I not deleting it …ok I m goin crazy 4 writtin such idiotic sentences
Ya… I gt smt sensible 2 say … da result of pre board is out … well I gt pathetic marks in maths(not expected) n Sanskrit (expected).. science n sst n eng were gud … or rather civics ws a bit bad …
So I have decided 2 practice more in maths … lets c wht happens n I hope that I stick 2 what I say … there r many ppl who make list/plan/schedule ( wht they need 2 do n stuff) n some do stick 2 (hats off 2 them ) but many ppl like me just cant stick 2 it … so i guess there is no use of makin one … so I have ended up makin a deadline 4 everythin ( not exactly wht I need 2 everyday ) I think it is easier than a day by day schedule
neways ..
I had decided 2 post this around 26 jan but didn’t get da time ....
So yeah by the very mention of 26 jan I hope u people get da idea dat it is related 2 India
We really r proud 2 b Indians but …..
Instead of buyin Indian products we prefer the imported ones .. for eg : y not thumbs up over coke?? Or mazza n stuff n yeah y nike??
Y cant we study in hindi?? We r simply not proud of our so called mother tongue…in France n in many places people prefer talking in french over English …
I mean ok even by sayin studying in hindi we just start laughin ..in maths we actually laugh at da names(that also includes me) given 2 triangle n stuff…many ppl even don’t know what is a triangle is called in hindi ….but yeah we r proud 2 b Indians (sarcasm)
Well I gtg now!!
Bye ….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home