Wednesday, January 18, 2006

pre boardzzz

hi
I guess I m updating after ages
So the pre boards finally ended tho the biggest paper da boards r gonna come neways but still I have a few days 2 chill out before I start studying again. The result will b out on 27th so I ll leave the fact how did my paperz go till that time.
It is fun sittin totally “vela”
I cant think wht I m I gonna do the entire feb as I m always alone at home from morning 2 evenin …. It is gonna b borin!! Mayb I ll join smt
Well this is wht I wanna do
1) learn salsa
2) learn guitar
3) even violin
4) bungee jumpin
5) raftin
6) Learn how 2 paint on a canvas
7) Makin candles
Well the list is 2 long it has bout 15 things …. I wont b doin all obv!! But I wanna finish my list before I enter college dat is 4 sure …. It is ages dat I didn’t even go out cycling …well I cant study 24 hrs dat is 4 sure. So I guess I ll return 2 cycling once again … it is fun!!
I get so bored since my bro left. everybody who knows me must be surely knowin da fact that I love my bro like nethin. I guess I have said this many times in my blog 2 but he is 2 carin n sweet n tho smt he becums over protective dat surely used 2 bug me smt but not now…
Chalo then bye!!!
Enjoy when u have the time bcoz these moments wont cum agn!!
Bye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

Yay we r free now!!!

1:29 AM

 
Blogger kasturi said...

wel..evn i hav a long list about wat i wud b doing after da boards..im jus waiting 4 the 27th of march...

4:11 AM

 
Blogger kretika said...

27th !! heaven!! atleast 4 one month ther will b no tension ...

9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home