Monday, October 24, 2005

my sst paper went pretty gud! except the maps i guess but i never ws gud at it!!i guess from my childhood i did my maps in da bus most of them atleast!
next is science i luv science like nethin so i dont ve probs in it!
so neways wht r u ppl upto these days?studyin hard i think or rather obviously

i really dont get y ppl r so paranoid bout its "ur board year" cm on the paper happens in some diff skool n da whole sylabi is asked...big deal as the boards give us so many hols the entire dec 2 feb .isnt it a big time period???ok perhaps time just flies by ...mayb ..i hope i get serious till that time otherwise i m dead 4 sure

just one more paper sans 2 go then i m free 4 sm days atleast...its gonna b fun as it is diwali also...
my room is gettin so messy these days ...i dont like it!!!hmm i ve never not never exactly used my study table i prefer my cosy bed n da dinin table!lol
i just keep books on and in it!so abhi it is just my study which is messy n i ll clean it like put my books in order n stuff after my papers!! hey!! vaise my room is daam tidy generally!!
bye !!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Don't miss visiting this site about football betting tips There's lots of information about football betting tips

12:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya rite, ur room is always clean!!remember "messy me"?

12:29 AM

 
Blogger kretika said...

ish!!!my room is tidy!(i hope so)(except my study that is)atleast gen!!!!u have even come at my place!!!!btw wht r u plans 4 da last day??

12:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i told my "adventurous" plans 4 da last day, didn't i?

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home