Thursday, October 27, 2005

ye!!

Hey!!!!!
Hi it is da last paper ….last day of studying
Freedom from not studying ….from not watchin movies etc etc
The list is long!!!!!!!!!!
Well 1st of all my sans paper stinked like nethin …tho from when did my sans paper go gud??lol!!
It sadden me like nethin but …”but” it ws da last day isn’t it??lol!!!
Nikita came 2 my place
We saw sm movie , friends
Da best part ws pillow fight!!!!!!!!! I luved it !!!!!it ws fun …we kept laughin like nethin till ages
Ya!!! We also played catch n catch …both of r hopeless in it but I guess we gt better in da end ….
Lemme tell u bout nikita
I know her since 2.5 years
She goes in my bus n also in da sans class
As u all might b knowin dat I live sooooooooo far away from da skool so we get like more than 2 hrs to talk to each other non stop!!!
She is daam sweet n fun!!u possibly cant get bored wid her!!!!

Ther r so many ppl ol rite now!!shit!!! hey so I ll complete this later ….

So bye ppl!!!!!!
and njoy it is da last day!!!!!
freedom!!!!!! lol!!!! heheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home