Sunday, February 05, 2006

cricket n me

hi!!
so ppl whts up? busy studyin ..?? y da heck do we have boards ( a question that i have asked many times n i guess everybody does )hmm well i guess every is studyin but da only prob is dat i m not so serious rite now n ok!!! whtever ... i dont wanna talk bout da "studies"( a yucky topic!)

well wht bout cricket!! as we do have a match 2day ( hope India wins!!)... u wont call me a cricket fan or nethin but i like it. hmm guess wht i used 2 play cricket wid my bro when i ws small ( not xactly small actually) n da rules : i need 3 wickets ( u need 2 catch me out thrice or whteva ) ... if i get out at duck then i wont consider that..... n ya my ballin!!! i almost broke my broz head thrice(poor guy!!)...hmm anybody interested in playin cricket wid me?? hey!! i also won some matches !!!
i wanna c rang de basanti!! :(
hmm net is so borin these days...!
chalo then i need 2 go now...
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home