Friday, November 04, 2005

luv life!

Hi ppl!!!
I m so happy these days … I m on top of the world
Well I m a bit sad 2day as my bro is leavin 2 go 2 his college n I wsnt allowed 2 drop him 2 the airport also.he is the best bro one can get seriously!!! Whenever he cums he gets smt 4 me n always protects me from getting scolded!! Lol!!
But I guess he will be cumin bac durin da winter hols so its kind of okay …hmm mayb no!!

Diwali ws so awesome!!!rite from the puja till the crackers n stuff!!happy diwali 2 all of u tho it is 2 late 2 wish but better late than never! Hey! Eid mubark 2!!

I m listenin 2 da radio n singin !! I no I sing as bad as one can imagine ( well not dat bad also lol)…..hey!!i luv dis song “allah ke bande “it has sum meanin 2 it! I m not singin this as u need 2 b 2 gud 2 sing this!

School is gonna open on Monday! This is the 1st time I m wishin da skool opens a bit late dunno y? mayb I luv sleepin n watchin movies! I ve seen so many movies in da break! Thanx 2 pirated dvd’s lol!

Chalo then! Bye….cya!
Keep smiling!!! (just like me!! hehe ! I told u no na I m daam happy these days!!)
Soniya sun zara! (hey dats the radio)

I can keep writtin but I think I better stop now!
Bye !
God bless all of u !!

Ps: da skool is opening on mon or tue??? I think its mon tho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home