Tuesday, February 07, 2006

????

i m runnin away ........
(ne1 who wants 2 cum is welcome )
cant study!!!! i m so fed up of studyin!!
hadh hote hai!!
y do they need 2 close da skool???
so that we can die of gettin bored n by studyin ?????

********************************************
Hey time for some of my favourite qoutes now!

Roses are red
violets are blue
sugar is sweet and so are you,
but the roses are wilting, the violets are dead
the sugar bowls empty and so is your head.

Last night I was looking at the stars and I was wondering where the heck is my ceiling!

I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most, Yet wanted by plenty.

Roses are red violets are blue
god made me pretty what happened to you?

You laugh because I’m different I laugh because you're all the same

.Have gone to look for myself if I return before I get back keep me here.

Why do they report power outages on t.v.?
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't

.Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them.

I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say, are you going to drink that?

I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.

"If a man says something, but there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

""The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get towork
"I wanted to kill the sexiest person alive, then I realized...Oh yeah! Suicide is a crime.

Is it weird in here, or is it just you?
****************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger Restless in Delhi said...

ha!nice one
btw..love your pic!(u kno wic one)
tc
shraddha

3:46 AM

 
Blogger kretika said...

so u "finally" checked my blog out..! n thnx for da pic 2
besties
gud night ( m 2 sleepy... tho it is mrg n it is 10am!)
meet u on da 17th mayb

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

i m so fed up of studyin!!
Hehehe...
Everyone goes thru this phase during growing uup times...I too was totally fed up of boooks n studies :)


And thanks for sharing those funny quotes....ROTFL!!

12:08 AM

 
Blogger blank verser said...

i finally checkd it out too

2:36 AM

 
Blogger kretika said...

hehe ... ya finally !! keep checkin it now!! ;)

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home